BTI Computational Biology Center
BTI Computational Biology Center (BCBC)
Decoding the complexity and diversity of life.
The BCBC enables computational approaches by providing educational resources and developing new methods in a collaborative framework to advance understanding of the complexity of life.
Computational biology democratized through accessible people and resources.
Strategic Goals (2021-2026):
- Collaboration: Structure our collaborations and build our network.
- Research: Develop and apply computational tools to advance our understanding of life.
- Education: Enhance bioinformatics consulting, education, and outreach activities based at BTI.
- Infrastructure: Meet current and future computational infrastructure needs.
- Funding: Attract new and diverse sources of funding to stimulate research and education initiatives.