BTI Computational Biology Center
BTI Computational Biology Center (BCBC)
Decoding the complexity and diversity of life.
The BCBC enables computational approaches, provides educational resources, and develops new methods in a collaborative framework to advance understanding of the complexity of plant life.
A dynamic research hub to empower researchers and democratize plant bioinformatics.
- Research: Develop and apply tools to explore the basis of plant diversification and its utility as it applies to agriculture, environment, and human health.
- Education: Enhance bioinformatics consulting, education, outreach activities, and public engagement.
- Collaboration: Establish tiers of engagement to nucleate a network of collaborators and establish formal relationships.
- Infrastructure: Meet current and future infrastructure, space, and maintenance needs.
- Funding: Explore and attract new and diverse avenues of funding to build research and education efforts.