Corporate partners provide essential support to Boyce Thompson Institute by fueling our education, outreach, and research while fulfilling their corporate responsibility and engaging their communities.
At Boyce Thompson Institute, Corporate Partners provide critical support for:
- Education Programs that provide STEM-focused internships for Undergraduate and High School Students
- Outreach initiatives that provide mentorship and learning for post-graduate research scientists
- Events and workshops that strengthen BTI’s community relationships and showcase the powerful work of the lab
- Research and lab equipment that make our scientific discoveries possible and impact agriculture, sustainability, and health
- Projects and initiatives outside of grant funding that support innovative research and cutting-edge scientific facilities
Art at BTI Sponsorship
Support Boyce Thompson Institute’s annual exhibition that brings art and science together. This year’s event will take place on July 20th in-person or online and features Ithaca artist, June Szabo and Boyce Thompson Institute faculty member, Magda Julkowska.
Sponsors make it possible for Art and BTI to remain free to attend so all members of the community can enjoy the event.
- Name and logo prominently displayed during the event
- Name included in press releases
- Opportunity for remarks at reception and/or virtual webinar
- Logo included on the event webpage
- Recognition in the BTI Annual Report
- Logo on posters, flyers & other event collateral
- Private tour of BTI’s laboratories & greenhouse
To learn more about becoming a sponsor, contact the Development Office by email or call 607-288-3554.
High School Workforce Advantage Program
Boyce Thompson Institute’s Workforce Advantage Program offers Tompkins County high school students with an immersive summer internship to learn valuable professional experience and skills. Students work alongside a mentor in various departments like administration, lab services, computer science, and facilities.
BTI provides a stipend to participating students and with corporate support, more students are able to participate. Click here to learn more about the program.