16th Annual Big Boyce Chili Cookoff
Downloadable Cookoff Poster
RULES AND REQUIREMENTS
- True chili is defined as any kind of meat or combination of meats (or vegetarian options such as beans) cooked with chili peppers, various other spices, and other ingredients.
- You MUST provide a list of all ingredients at the event. This list must be printed and posted at your chili station.
- All ingredients must be pre-cooked & treated prior to the event. Your chili is to be brought “ready-to-eat” and temperature must be maintained for proper serving during the event.
- Contestants are responsible for providing their own serving utensils and supplies relating to their chili submission. Electricity, serving cups and spoons will be provided by BTI’s Fun Committee.
- Contestants should prepare only large pot of competition chili (plan to serve 50-75 small servings).
- Each contestant is responsible for cleaning up their space at the end of the event (1pm).
- Votes will be cast with colored tokens (Best Overall, Best Meat, and Best Vegetarian). Each chili submission will receive a voting bag for their station.
The winners will receive a prize set forth by the BTI Fun Committee.