Who will be seeing this product, and where? When, and why?
Please attach a description of your project in as detailed a manner as possible, so that the timeline can be accurately planned.
Accepted file types: pdf, docx, doc.
- Questions to consider:
- Are there competing deadlines to consider, and are all collaborators aware?
- What are the time and fiscal restraints that could limit the scope of this project, and are expectations in line with these?
- Do we have the in-house expertise (or time capacity) to complete the project, or will we need to hire external services?
- If the project is a video, how many minutes will it be (60 seconds can take up to 16 hours to produce)? Will it require narration or narration, offsite shooting, etc?
- If it is a web or print project, how many pages will be involved, will designers need to be hired?
- Do not forget about plans for distribution, and any associated costs or labor time.
If any expenses will be accrued (during production or distribution), please attach a project budget.
Accepted file types: pdf, doc, docx.
A copy of your submission will be emailed to you for your records.
By typing your full name above you are stating that you approve all information included in this submission.
Project is pending approval until form is printed, signed and sent back to you
Approval: I agree that the above project timeline and project scope are reasonable, barring unexpected changes. Significant changes to the scope of the project will require a revisiting of the timeline and deadline, as well as additional approval.
Associate Director for Communications and Alumni Relations
Additional Approval: If this project is new (not part of the annual plan), the VP of Institutional Advancement will also need to approve.
VP for Institutional Advancement