A/V and Video Conferencing Equipment
Meeting Rooms at BTI
Printing at BTI
- Creating a Printer in Mac OS 10x
- Creating a printer in Win7_Vista
- BTI PRINTERS – Public Printers
- Printing in grayscale and double-sided on a Mac
- Printing in grayscale and double-sided on a PC
- Paper is stored in the cabinets below each printer and is restocked weekly.
- All printer supplies such as toner are monitored remotely by the IT team and will be replaced when required.
- Report any jams, malfunctions, oddities and error messages to IT Support.
BTI Graphics and Public Computing
- Our graphics room with flat-bed and wide format / poster printer is available for Institute use in Room 110.
- Public computing equipment is also available in Room 110 and 317, including a variety of computers (macs and pc) and document scanners.
- Public printers are available throughout the building for Institute staff. Please be sure to set your default printer settings to duplex and monochrome.
Poster Printing at BTI (Room 110)
- The Canon printer can be used with either a Mac or a PC
- Maximum Paper Width is 36” Please plan your poster size accordingly
- You can print from either PowerPoint or PDF documents
- Instructions are available in Room 110 for each type of print job
- Sign up on the calendar in the Graphics Room to reserve date and time for printing
- Printing a powerpoint poster on a Mac
- Printing a powerpoint poster on a PC
- Printing a pdf poster on a Mac
- Printing a pdf poster on a PC